Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Who wants s'more?

This weekend we had our very first OFFICIAL order!

The order was a hodgepodge of different flavors: banana pudding, chocolate with buttercream, strawberry shortcake, hodgepodge, pineapple upside down, and s'mores!


I started with my white cake batter and added graham crackers. the center layer is my grandmother's seven minute frosting insted of marshmallows (i'm a strong believer in no preservatives so already made marshmallows were out of the question, as well as marshmallow fluff, and i just don't like gelatin), and the top is a yummy silky chocolate buttercream.

(if these pictures are making your mouth water, check out my picture-taking genius of a friend: Betsy's blog)

I was told by some that these weren't smorey enough. However, I was also told by someone that it was the best cupcake they have ever had in their entire life.

If that isn't a compliment, than I don't know what is :)

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I get fatter every time I look at your blog. OMG...yummy. Seriously drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talking about zawn? these are all completely healthy.

    they're good for your soul :)

    ReplyDelete