Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dreaming the dream

I suppose the first post of this blog should simply state the purpose of its existence.

I love to bake.

Always have.

Always will.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to stay home for the last six months with my new baby, Lillian, and have finally had the time to return to my passion.

A couple friends and I are on a journey to open an art and green inspired coffee shop in the heart of Atlanta; me manning the majority of the baking portion.

From now until opening I will be experimenting and perfecting classic cupcake recipes, as well as reconstructing many popular desserts into cupcake form.

I, myself, am a chocolate kind of lady. So if there are any desserts you love, that you'd like me to recreate, please let me know.

I will also post times and locations for tastings in Atlanta.

There will also always be a way to purchase any of the cupcakes you see on this blog.

Just contact me through my email.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Krystle,

    I want a caramel, chocolate, and amaretto cupcake! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deedums, I will make that for you when you come and visit.

    Promise :)

    Thanks, Lynne, I'm never one to step down from a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne seems like krystal is an awesome person and friend

    ReplyDelete